What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from our users:
- Information you provide to us: This includes information you provide to us when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us for support. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device and browsing activity. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or advertising networks. This information may include your name, profile picture, and other public information.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you: We use your information to provide you with access to our website and services, and to deliver the content and features that you have requested.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you about your account, our services, and other news and updates.
- To improve our services: We use your information to improve our website and services, and to develop new products and features.
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as by recommending content that we think you may be interested in.
- To market our products and services: We use your information to market our products and services to you, and to third-party advertisers.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- To service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us to provide our services to you. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services, but they are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose.
- To comply with the law: We may share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or in response to a valid subpoena or court order.
- To protect our rights and interests: We may share your information with third parties if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights and interests, or the rights and interests of others.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain your information for a longer period of time if necessary to protect our rights and interests, or the rights and interests of others.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email.
- You can request access to your personal information, or request that we delete your personal information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.